The directions for today’s post are to vent by listing 10 things about diabetes that I hate. I can handle that.
- I hate that you have affected millions of innocent people.
- I hate that you have no pity for children.
- I hate that it takes constant monitoring and pain to live with you.
- I hate the stereotypes about you that I have to encounter on a daily basis.
- I hate how awful you can make me feel.
- I hate how you’ve made my health insurance company flag me.
- I hate how expensive you are to manage.
- I hate the guilt you make me feel when I overindulge or take a day off from exercising.
- I hate the way you fill me with anxiety about my future.
- I hate that you are so hard to cure.