I’ve only been blogging since March and my posts are often focused on one thing. So I thought I’d take advantage of No D-Day and share a few things about myself.
- I grew up on a farm in Minnesota. In the past ten years, I’ve lived in South Dakota, New York and California. Minnesota is my favorite.
- Growing up, I spent weeks away at summer camps (recreation camps, music camps, culture camps, sports camps). At a German language camp after third grade I went by “Kathe Libelle” and spoke (almost) no English for a week.
- I can do a mean impression of Stitch from Disney’s “Lilo & Stitch.” I’m convinced it’s what made my boyfriend fall in love with me.
- I took piano lessons for 12 years and hope a piano will be my next major purchase.
- I love good food and believe that every meal is an experience that should be savored and enjoyed. I try to follow the whole food approach and eat as locally as possible.
- I believe in regularly pushing myself outside of my comfort zone. This belief recently landed me in improv classes.
- I love to travel and have a brighter outlook on life when I have trips on my calendar. My sister and I took an amazing trip to Southeast Asia this summer where we rode elephants, visited ancient ruins and nearly got lost trying to get to a remote island.